WELCOME

Thanks so much for stopping by and saying Hi.
Please come back again and share comments and
information with everyone.

Friday, May 6, 2011

WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my first Blog.  It will take me awhile to figure this all out but I hope you will be patient with me and if you wish to give me advice on how to make this an interesting Blog. please feel free.

I started miniatures about three years ago and have since made 6 or 7 room boxes and two Dollhouses.  I have just started an attempt to make food from clay which I think will be loads of fun once I get the hang of it LOL.



I will welcome constructive criticism and advice not only on my Blog content but my projects.   Looking forward to meeting new friends of similar hobbies and sharing ideas and links to tutorials.

4 comments:

  1. Brenda Congrats on the new blog. Can't wait to se what all you add to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I would love it if you would sign up to "follow" my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following your blog i'm Janet W

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have signed up on your blog also.

    ReplyDelete