WELCOME

Thanks so much for stopping by and saying Hi.
Please come back again and share comments and
information with everyone.

Monday, May 9, 2011

BEADS

I have just started using beads to make perfume bottles and vases, this is so much fun when I can hang onto the beads lol.......Sometimes it becomes a race between me and Bella as to who is going to find the bead on the floor first.


I use Aleene's Jewel-it glue and jewelery tweezers.  At first, not having done this before I used my fingers....yep dumb.......stuck to my fingers lol.

I could sit for hours making these.  

2 comments:

  1. Eye pins and straight pins really help in making these cute perfume bottles by keeping them straight while the glue dries and also for added decoration just cut the pin off.
    Janet W

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great suggestion, thank you. I have had problems with slipping while they are drying. The colored heads on pins would be great as a topper. Thanks again, this is just what I want to accomplish with an exchange of ideas from "old timers" to us "newbies"

    ReplyDelete